Monthly Scrapbook Workshop Club

Monthly Scrapbook Workshop Club
Monthly Scrapbook Workshop Join me the 3rd. Tuesday of each month and create a two page 12x12 layout. You'll receive the Workshop Kit (featured in our catalog) which includes a paper pack, stamp set, embellishments and workshop guide! I provide the ink pads needed to complete the workshop, (or you can purchase your own), and of course I serve light refreshments. Contact me to sign up for a fun night of scrapping and fellowship!

Bunny Treat Box

Bunny Treat Box
Hop on by to create this cute little guy, ready to add a few treats! for more information e-mail today!

My Creations Star

My Creations Star
Join me April 20th to create a star to hang on your wall. e-mail me for additional workshop information

Mailbox treat/gift box cut with Close to my Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Cartridge

Mailbox treat/gift box  cut with Close to my Heart Exclusive Cricut Artiste Cartridge
e-mail for information on how you can get the Cricut Artiste Cartridge 1/2 price!

October 15, 2012

Hope everyone had a good weekend,  I had a very busy week last week, my church had our annual OctoberFest on sat., I did lots of baking for the bake sale, and helped with the set up of the craft, bake sale area, and the yard sale section!  A good friend and I spent the night at the church shelter (since it was an outdoor event) and the location is away from the church building at our future church site. We do have a picnic shelter with kitchen and restrooms on site and a large garage/storage building.  We sleep on air mattersses in the garage. Then on Sat. evening we had a birthday party for my grandaughter!  Then on Sun. our ladies fellowship group hosted a luch after church as a fundraiser.....omg could it have been any busier?   Glad it's all behind us.    Hoping to work on my Halloween paper crafts I've started so I can post pictures on here.........off to get busy, happy scrappin, Connie 

No comments:

Post a Comment